Avast is an indispensable part of every computer user’s daily life. It offers protection and security against viruses and malware. The company offers subscription plans for its software. There are three subscription options available: Premium, Pro, and Free. The Free plan is completely gratuitous, while the Premium and Pro plans offer paid services.
How do I cancel Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription 2020?
Avast Antivirus is the best antivirus solution for protecting your computer from viruses and malware. You can cancel your Avast subscription to switch to an alternative antivirus solution.
Is it necessary to cancel Avast’s auto-renewal to stop it? These steps should allow you to complete the task. They may find it uncomfortable to have a portion of their AC payments taken out. If you find yourself in a similar situation, get in touch with Customer Service immediately. cancel avast subscription Ask your friends to cancel your service. You can also cancel your services by yourself. This blog has provided information on how to cancel an order and request a refund. Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my Avast trial free of charge?
Avast can be canceled by uninstalling it from your computer. Here are some best options.
Disable Automatic Renewal for your account
Logging into your Avast account will allow you to cancel Avast auto-renewal. Although there are some steps involved, they are not difficult.
- Log in to your Avast account via their website.
- Click on the Licenses tab to find the license that you have subscribed to.
- Verify that your license was taken up at the email address where you signed in.
- Cancel Auto-Renewal can be canceled.
- You must confirm the choice you have made
- Click the Deactivate Subscription button in the confirmation box to disable auto-renewal subscriptions
It’s that simple. You should receive an email confirmation almost immediately.
Disable Auto-Renewal for Digital River
You can disable auto-renewal if you purchased your Avast subscription through Digital River.
These are the steps involved –
- Start by visiting Digital River.
- Register with your order number, password, and username.
- To confirm, click on Find Order
- Go to Manage Subscriptions
- Find the option for automatic renewal
- It can be switched from ON to OFF.
- A notification should be displayed indicating that you wish to cancel the subscription. Click the link to confirm that you want to disable automatic renewal.
- You will receive an email confirmation of cancellation.
How to request a refund from Avast
These instructions will assist you in recovering money if Avast was purchased as a subscription.
- Log in to your Avast account page.
- Select the Avast payment from the list of payments.
- On the next screen, look for the button that says “Claim refund”. Click it.
Disable Auto-Renewal of Avast by Using the Customer Service Portal
If none of the options above work for you, Avast customer support can turn off your subscription.
Auto-renewal can be disabled by providing your license number. If you wish to deactivate avast licensing renewal, please contact the following.
Fill out the cancellation form.
It is crucial to use the email address that you used to buy the product Wait for Avast Customer Service to confirm your cancellation
How do I cancel the Avast 60-day trial? How do I cancel Avast’s free trial?
Avast subscriptions may be canceled at any time within 60 days of purchase. Avast can also be downloaded for free to help you get to know it. You can download the original avast and cancel your subscription to get the software for two months free.
Avast Cancel Subscription From Google Play Store:
Avast antivirus can be used to protect your phone. If you want to use Avast, you can easily download it from the Google Play Store. The program will be found by typing Avast in the search bar. Click on the icon to install Avast antivirus. Wait for the installation to complete. Click on the Upgrade button within the Avast antivirus app. Fill in your billing information. Follow the instructions to install the plan.
These are the steps you should follow to cancel your Google Play subscription.
- Just click on the Play Store icon to access the Play Store app
- Navigate to the Menu
- Click Subscriptions
- Click on the Avast Subscription button
- Click Cancel to cancel your subscription
- Follow the instructions on the screen to cancel your subscription.