Truist Financial Corporation was formed in 2019 as a result of the merger of BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company) and SunTrust Banks. This American company headquarters is in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
Truist bank has moved all the customer’s personal and business accounts under their roof and has also sent an email regarding these changes to their customers. In that email, the bank officials stated that once the account will be switched, BB&T users can use some services like online bill pay, routing numbers and deposit account numbers, direct deposits, card numbers, and wire transfer instructions.
Apart from this, truist bank has recently released its own Truist bank has declared that they will continue to accept BB&T labeled checks. Truist has already released its official app, which provides online services regarding mobile check deposits, access via fingerprint or facial recognition, access to cash flow insights, and a strong security platform. The procedure for using an online banking platform remains the same as BB&T online banking by accessing the Truist Bank official page.
BB&T Online banking Login Steps
- Open the browser and open Truist Bank’s official website and click on the Sign In option.
- Once the page will open you have to enter your User ID and Password and press the Sign In option.
- Now you can use Truist Bank’s online banking platform.
To Reset Your BBT Online Banking Password
As a Truist bank user in case you have forgotten your password and want to log in to your account to settle something important but get confused about the correct password? We have provided the authentic steps to reset your password successfully.
- Open the official website and try to sign in to your account.
- Select the option Reset Password and the password reset form will open on a new tab.
- You have to submit some basic details like your Email address, the last five digits of your SSN, your Employer Identification Number, and your Tax Identification Number for your business account.
- Now Click on the Continue option.
- You will receive an email regarding resetting the password. Click on the provided link and create a new password for your account.
To Recover Your BB&T Logon Use-Id
- Open the official website and select the Sign-in option.
- Select the option Forgot your User ID.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to submit this information.
- Account or card number
- Account or card number
- ZIP code
- Last name
- Email or Phone number
- Now use the passcode from your registered email and try to log in again.