Zoom is an online meeting and voice conferencing service that is widely used by many but not as well known. This guide has been created to elaborate on the benefits of using Zoom and how to set up a Zoom account to be able to communicate with your colleagues through voice and video meetings.
Many professionals desire to do their work in a videoconferencing setting. These tools allow people who are in far different locations to speak to each other, see each other’s screens and share content in real-time.
Zoom is a video conferencing software that allows you to connect with colleagues, clients, and customers from anywhere. With Zoom’s mobile app, you can join meetings from your smartphone or tablet.
Zoom features include:
– Online meetings with HD video and audio
– Screen sharing
– Recording and screencasting
– One-click integration with Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar
Sign up Zoom account via a web browser
Zoom account sign-up and create new account is very easy. Just follow the below steps to create a new Zoom account.
- Go to zoom.us and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address, and password and confirm the password.
- Enter your first name, last name, company name, and gender and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now select your country from the drop-down menu and then click on the “Next” button.
- Select your time zone (select time zone based on your country) and then click on the “Next” button.
How to Sign Up for Zoom Account via Mobile App?
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your smartphone or tablet device
- In the search bar type in ‘Zoom’ and then click on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of your screen
- Select ‘Get’ if you are using Google Play Store or select ‘Install’ if you are using Apple App Store
- Accept all permissions required by this app so that it can work properly on your device
- Click on ‘Open’ when prompted by Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Login to Zoom account via Web Browser
Utilize the following steps to login to your Zoom account via a web browser:
- Visit the Zoom website homepage at https://zoom.us/signin
- Enter your email address or phone number and click Continue
- Enter your password and click Continue.
Log in to Zoom account via Mobile App
- To sign in, tap on the menu icon and select Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password and tap Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to enter a verification code that is sent to your mobile device via SMS or Voice Call.
How to Reset the password of your Zoom account?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. Go to https://zoom.us/reset_password and enter your username or email address.
2. Click “Forgot Password?”
3. Follow the instructions on the next page to reset your password.
How to fix the Login issues of your Zoom account?
If you are facing login issues in your Zoom account, there are some simple steps to fix them.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password and username.
- If you are using the same password for your Zoom account, make sure that it is not locked by any other website or service.
- If you have recently changed your password, make sure that you have saved it correctly in the browser’s cache or in some other place on your computer.
- Restart your computer and try again.
In this guide, we have introduced the Zoom app and identified its salient features. You will be able to set up or reset your password, manage sign-in options, choose session location, and a lot more using the same. So make sure you go through all the steps carefully and you can get your account set up in no time.