Whatsapp is one of the most popular instant messaging applications that are used by people to share messages, pictures, videos and other content. There are billions of users of the application and the application has also introduced different features that will make the experience of people more interesting. If you are thinking about whether you can use this application on your computers or laptops then, allow me to tell you that yes, it is possible for you to use your Whatsapp account on your computer.
Here, we are going to tell you about WhatsApp Web and how to use WhatsApp Web.
How can you use WhatsApp Web?
It is not very difficult to use the web version of the application as the only thing that you need for the same is authentication. We are going to tell you step-by-step the complete process that you can use to activate your Whatsapp account on your computer and then use it.
- You need to open any web browser on your computer and make sure that your device is connect to a proper internet connection.
- After that, you need to open the page of whatsapp web or use the link https://web.whatsapp.com/ to visit the page.
- There, you will see a QR code on the screen that you need to scan from your Whatsapp account.
- For this, you have to open your mobile phone and then open the application on it.
- Open the menu on your mobile phone and then choose the Whatsapp web option from the list.
- As soon as you click on it, you will see a scanner on the screen. You need to scan the QR code that is present on the computer screen using this scanner.
- This is how you can complete Whatsapp web login.
You can use the website Onlinehubb to know more about whatsapp Web.
read also: Airtel Message Centre Number List All States